Gary B Wiele
Gary B. Wiele was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He attended the University Of Missouri- Kansas City, where he earned his doctorate degree in 1983. Dr. Wiele’s interest in holistic health care was sparked by a cancer diagnosis in 1992. His search for the truth lead him to study nutrition, heavy metal toxicity and structural dysfunction.
Dr. Wiele’s approach to dental care promotes not only treatment of disease, but health and wellness in general. He also focuses on prevention and treatment of dental malocclusion and healthy gums as the “foundation” of ideal dental health.
For over 20 years, Dr. Wiele has maintained a private practice in Clayton, Missouri, dedicated to structural and holistic dentistry. Dr. Wiele only uses the safest biocompatible materials. He practices safe mercury removal and replacement as described by the International Academy Of Oral Medicine and Toxicology.
Dr. Wiele resides in St. Louis with his wife Liz. He has four adult children and one grandson. He loves the outdoors, hunting and fishing.
Dr. Wiele is a member with the following organizations:
- IABDM- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- IAOMT- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- HDA- Holistic Dental Association\
- AAPM- American Academy of Pain Management
- IAO- International Association of Orthodontics
- AACP- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- AGD- Academy of General Dentistry
- ANMA- American Naturopathic Medical Association